Our regular location: The end of Washington Street Extension
In general all our classes will launch from our launch location off the public way, at the end of Washington Street Extension. If you are parking at the Town lot across from the Town pier, walk all the way down Washington street, past Sayle’s Seafood and the Great Harbor Yacht Club, to the beach at the end of the road, on your left.
Weather conditions vary from day to day and some of our tours will launch from Children’s or Monomoy beach. Don’t worry, we will let you know the day before your class via email IF your practice/lesson is going to be moved to a different location. If you don’t hear from us, please assume you should meet us on the beach, at the end of Washington Street Extension.
- Float + Flow Intro Classes are 90 minutes and $65 per class
- All other group classes are $50 with rental equipment included
PRIVATE SUP YOGA & PADDLE LESSONS
A beautiful way to take your practice deeper, celebrate an important life event, or entertain a special group of visiting guests. Private Paddle Lessons are 60 minutes long. Private SUP Yoga Classes are 75 minutes long.
- solo private: $150
- 2 student private: $200
- 3 or more students: $75 per person
PRIVATE IN-HOME YOGA
- 1 students: $150
- 2 students: $175
- 3-5 students: $200
- 6-9 students: $225
- 9-10 students: $250
- groups <10 $275
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your class so that you can be fitted with the right size paddle, grab a life jacket and anchor set-up and be ready to hit the water on time. Protect yourself from the sun. Even students enrolling in our earliest morning classes should lather up with a strong SPF. Sunglasses, hats are fine as long as they are tethered to you. We’d say croakies are mandatory if we could get away with that. Towels and shoes and anything else can be left behind. H2O: Come well hydrated. Each of our GlideSUP Lotus boards have bungee tie downs on the nose which can hold gear, like a water bottle, or waterproof camera. However, Paddle Nantucket is not responsible for items lost in the water.
- Paddle Nantucket classes are weather-dependant. We do not go out on the water if the wind is 14mph or stronger, or if there is a heavy down-pour. Paddle Nantucket reserves the right to cancel class up to 1 hour before a scheduled session.
- It is imperative that students check our schedule prior to leaving home for class. If your class has been cancelled, you will automatically be issued a credit for another class, or should you request one, a refund to your credit card. Since classes are automatically credited to your MindBody account, a credit card MUST be requested via email.
- Please note that we have a strict 24-hour class cancellation policy for students. No refunds or reschedules will be allowed for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
- Dress to get wet! Any swim wear is appropriate for SUP Yoga, though some board shorts can be restrictive during certain poses. Standard yoga clothes work best. Opt for synthetic fabrics, which dry quickly. Wetsuits tend to be difficult to practice in, though you are certainly welcome to wear one, especially if you easily get chilled.