Come and enjoy this magic of a Nantucket Sunrise and let the Gray Lady embrace you.
To see the sunrise up and out of the Atlantic Ocean while paddle boarding is a unique and unforgettable experience. Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of grace, deep inner calm and let your senses be bathed in all these sensations. The sunrise brings serene waters, profound silence and illuminates the wide colour range of nature, changing minute by minute.
This tour launches from Children’s Beach and takes you safely cross the channel to First Point, where we will take a 10 minute break and watch the sun sail higher into the morning sky, and then back again to the beach.
All necessary paddle boarding equipment is provided.
*Synthetic clothing dries quickly and is the best choice for outdoor pursuits. Please do not wear cotton clothing. When wet, cotton rapidly robs the heat from your body and takes a long time to dry. We also recommend you dress in multiple layers, allowing you more flexibility to comfortably respond to the weather conditions and your level of exertion.
What to Bring
- Swimsuit and weather-appropriate clothing (preferably synthetic*)
- Sunglasses with lanyard (polarized recommended)
- Hat with visor
- Small water bottle or hydration system
- Personal prescriptions such as EpiPen or inhaler
- Waterproof camera
- Stand up paddle board, SUP paddle and US Coast Guard-approved Type III PFD†
- Extra change of clothes
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Closed-toed water shoes
What We Provide
- Use of all necessary paddling equipment: boards, paddles, PFDs, etc.
- First-aid kit
- Insect repellant