Sea and experience Nantucket in a way most people never will.
Ready for a tour around our Harbor Loop? This intermediate 3-mile circuit will take you from the public way at Washington street extension, towards the town of Nantucket, with a brief stop-over for photos at the Brant Point Lighthouse, and then cut across the channel to First Point and loop back via Monomoy beach and the creeks.
Depending on the wind, this loop may be reversed. An understanding of basic paddle technique is preferable, but we can adjust this tour as necessary to suit the needs of the group.
To book please call 508-332-2546
All necessary paddle boarding equipment is provided.
*Synthetic clothing dries quickly and is the best choice for outdoor pursuits. Please do not wear cotton clothing. When wet, cotton rapidly robs the heat from your body and takes a long time to dry. We also recommend you dress in multiple layers, allowing you more flexibility to comfortably respond to the weather conditions and your level of exertion.
What to Bring
- Swimsuit and weather-appropriate clothing (preferably synthetic*)
- Sunglasses with lanyard (polarized recommended)
- Hat with visor
- Small water bottle or hydration system
- Personal prescriptions such as EpiPen or inhaler
- Waterproof camera
- Stand up paddle board, SUP paddle and US Coast Guard-approved Type III PFD†
- Extra change of clothes
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Closed-toed water shoes
What We Provide
- Use of all necessary paddling equipment: boards, paddles, PFDs, etc.
- First-aid kit
- Insect repellant